I went to Ocean City for a summer & a winter vication .I also been to mount.Vernon.Ibeen to Northen California ,San Francisco,&Peteilluma.I been to Arizonia &Phinox.Ibeen to Maryland,Washinton,D.C,Geticesburg,Fort McKenry,Omish town,&Philidelfia.I hope Texas will be a aventure.We realy love our new house.
4 comments:
You have lived more places than I have. That is awesome to see so many different places. Talk to you later!! Love, Sister Burger
Hey McKayela! You are getting so big! I can't believe you can type all ready. I didn't learn how until I was in high school! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you
Hi McKayela! I'm so happy that you have a blog so we can see what's going on in McKayela's world. You are so lucky that you've been to so many places. You're new house in Texas is pretty cool. I bet you can't wait to go there. We love you!!!
Love,
Amanda & Sophie
P.S. Grandma loves your blog too!!!
Hi Buggie-I love your blog. I am so happy that you started one. I love you so much!
Post a Comment